November 23, 2009

We Are Thankful For...


We have so much to be thankful for here at the Bridal Atelier, namely our wonderful brides and great friends in the industry. We asked around the salon and to some of our friends in the bridal industry to see what everyone is thankful for this year. Please add your own "thanksgivings" in the comments!

"I am thankful that love is exempt from the stock market and that couples are still making that walk down the aisle - even though that aisle may be shorter these days and adorned with less flowers!"
- Colin Cowie, Colin Cowie Lifestyle



"I am thankful for so many things not the first of which was being asked my Mark to share my thoughts with you on Thanksgiving.....

I am grateful for the sanctuary of my home
That every time I need to know something I can find it out in a nanno second
I am thankful that I have running water
That whenever I need my mom-she is there
That my team has stuck with me thru thick and thin
That I only cry every so often about missing my dad and not every day
That my grandmother thinks I am the bees knees
That my nephew still calls me Aunt Shelly
That I have learned I can take something completely apart and put it back together again"

- Michelle Rago, Michelle Rago Ltd, Flowers, Events and Planning


"I am thankful for working in an environment that fosters creativity and individuality. I am also thankful for Mark's willingness to be open to fresh new ideas regarding 'out of the box' dresses. I think I can speak for all the consultants when I say that we appreciate it when he steps outside his confront zone, and allows us to get something that speaks to our more avant-garde brides. That willingness shows us that our opinions are extremely valuable to him and to our brides."
- Sandra, consultant at the Bridal Atelier

"We are thankful and excited for the upcoming season of engaged brides!"
- Rachel Leonard, Fashion Editor, Bride's Magazine


"I am thankful for being part of the most creative, intelligent, and thoughtful team in the bridal industry."
- Anju, consultant at the Bridal Atelier

"I am thankful first for my family and second for my career as I love what I do - working with so many talented vendors who inspire me daily and with my clients who challenge me to deliver the best service possible. It is an honour to play a role in a couple's wedding day, one of the most special and personal days in their lives. It is a unique position to be in, telling a couple's love story, and for that I am grateful."
- Loulie Walker, Loulie Walker Events


"I am thankful for having an occupation that I love and that challenges me creatively and emotionally. I am also thankful that I work with people who are sensitive, creative, well-intentioned,and have a sense of humor (most of the time). In short order it's a hoot working at Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier. I am also grateful to Mark for creating a salon that is respected throughout the industry because it matters to me that I work somewhere that has a great reputation."
- Alene, consultant at the Bridal Atelier


"I am grateful that at this time of my life, career-wise, to be doing what I love and exactly what I want to do! Thank you all for sharing and have a very Happy Thanksgiving."
- Mark Ingram

No comments:

Post a Comment