April 28, 2010

Mark Joins WE TV's Distinguished Group of "Wedding Experts"



I am so excited to be joining WE TV and Wedding Central! The sister networks have chosen myself, Ron Ben-Israel, Lisa Hoffman of Ceci New York, Diann Valentine and David Tutera as their in-house team of "Wedding Experts." Together, this distinguished team will help educate and advise brides through on-air and online programming and fantastic events to be held across the country. I am thrilled to be working alongside my friends and fellow industry experts and am especially looking forward to meeting with brides outside my little nook of NYC.

Below is a copy of a WE Promo in the latest issue of Harper's Bazzar. Look for more of these great spots to come and check back for updates on what I will be doing with WE and Wedding Central.

Best,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment